Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bright Pink shoes, part II

Well many of you have noticed that I (Jen) regularly wear my bright pink shoes all over the place. In fact, now they are dirty, bright, pink shoes. You may recall from my previous post that these are the type of shoe that have a very flexible sole. Some of you have asked how I like it and if I missed the extra support. I have to say, these are very comfy shoes. I like to alternate shoes so I wear a different pair every other day, but on pink shoe days I don't notice any extra discomfort. This evening I was speaking with someone about jogging in these shoes and I commented that it really makes me notice when I run with poor form. I have to get up onto the ball of my foot, I can't be sloppy. Personally, I don't find requiring better technique to be a negative, more just an interesting observation. Other than that, I don't see any difference between these pinkies and my other, more standard shoes. And they are all better than flip flops. There are so many types of shoe available and it gets so confusing about what can be the right "shoe technology" for each individual. I think this current pair is working really well for me. Thanks for all the inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment