Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kickboxing

Evening kickboxing classes are back in July! It will be held Thursday evenings from 5:15-6:15. Step will move to Thursday mornings 8:15-9:00. Heather and I (Jen) will be alternating weeks. I've never taught a kickboxing class before and I'm very excited for the challenge. I have taken classes in the past and thought they were a blast. Apparently so did many of our members because it has been heavily requested for quite some time. We're trying to meet your needs by switching things up a bit. Be prepared, it's going to be an adventure, and it's going to be awesome. Come try it out next Thursday. We are going to have a sweaty, great time.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you added kickboxing classes! Kickboxing is an awesome workout and my favorite class to attend.

    Lisa Coffman

    ReplyDelete