Monday, November 5, 2012

Don't ya love it???

Don't ya love it when you have one of those moments when you realize all this working out stuff has paid off?  Many of you may know that my family and I (Jen) are redoing our kitchen cabinets.  (My Saturday yoga class does since, despite thoroughly bathing, I taught with multiple colors of paint all over me.)  It is, of course, really exciting but quite a bit of grunt work.  Think plenty of heavy lifting, lots of ladder climbing, amazing contortionist acts to clean hard to reach places, and probably a million and a half trips up and down the stairs.  Here's the great part:  I'm not sore.  I can think back to less active days where I probably just wouldn't have made it.  Personally, I'm thrilled to see the benefits of exercise in such a real way.  Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment