Monday, December 26, 2011

Massage

Some of you are getting close to accumulating your 60 visits. You know what that means... massage time! I (Jen) took advantage of some down time last week and had an hour of pure bliss myself. I have to tell you that it had been way too long. As many of you may be, I was super tight and I could really tell that she was working hard for me. Those gals have to have to be pretty strong. I guess I just need to get in there more frequently. What a sacrifice that would be. My massage actually had an element of comedy as well since I was so relaxed I kept falling asleep. That's not so funny but the fact that I started snoring so loud I woke myself up not once, not twice, but four times is pretty hilarious. Yes, I just admitted to snoring to all of you. And I'll tell you what, multiple therapists told me it happens all the time. It was so wonderfully relaxing I just couldn't help it. I also noticed that movement came more freely during that evening's classes. All in all, it was a wonderful experience that I plan to duplicate more regularly in the future and I recommend you all join me over at Postels. Call 236-2953 to schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment