Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Class today

Though they are small in numbers, my (Jen's) stalwart few that come to Powerflow Yoga are very faithful, even adjusting their schedule so they miss as little as possible. There's nothing wrong with small classes. It's nice sometimes to have an intimate setting. But it's better to have a strong base of folks you can count on for attendance.

Low and behold, tonight not one but two new people came to class. One was a fairly new member that has worked her way up to a higher fitness level. She branched out of her comfort zone and tried something new. I think the experience paid off and she was able to find another class she can come to when her schedule suits. The other was a guest of a member. I am so grateful to you all who invite people in. It is a great way to spend time with friends doing a new activity. I remember the team spirit that I felt with the girls on my athletic teams growing up and I find that sometimes there is that same sense in our classes as adults.

Thank you so much for bringing in new people and for trying to new things. You didn't even know it but you made my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment