Saturday, July 30, 2011

TTFN RAGBRAI

Well RAGBRAI has come and gone. What an event! I (Jen) have never seen what it looks like when RAGBRAI comes through a town, but now I most definitely have. What an experience. I saw lots of our members enjoying the festivities downtown and lots of interesting folks visiting our lovely little city of Grinnell. I wonder if these folks that are riding all across Iowa will be so sick of their bicycles that they never hop on again. Maybe some, but I hope not. Fitness is a year long endeavor and quitting now would mean that they have to work that much harder to get ready for next year's ride. These folks have proven they have enough gumption to stick with a pretty tough ride; up and down some merciless hills with nasty heat and humidity on the side. Hopefully they stay active year round so they can enjoy next year's crazy hills and heat. Maybe they are lucky enough to have a fitness facility nearby that helps them stay on track. Who knows. I do know that you all have access to us and we are more than happy to be here when you need us!

No comments:

Post a Comment